This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [BUG] Installer wrong report "file locked by another process" if not free space on disk.
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 11:38:40 +0100
- Subject: Re: [BUG] Installer wrong report "file locked by another process" if not free space on disk.
- References: <email@example.com>
On 15/04/2010 07:24, Oleksandr Gavenko wrote:
> Installer say that some files locked, but this files like .h
> so its particular impossible. Also installer suggest replace it after
> But really problem lies on zero space on disk.
> (I understand that when Firefox download manager report this!)
> So message must be appropriate: "Not enough space.".
> This can save user time in understanding what's wrong.
Thank you for the report, I'll take care of it in the fixes I'm doing for
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple