This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 64 bit applications
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 12:37:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: 64 bit applications
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 07:24:58PM +0400, Andrew P. wrote:
> Thanks, Christopher Faylor !
>But do You know, this mingw64 only can compile for x86_64 or run such
>compiled application too?
>And does mingw64 work under win32?
>Thanks in advance.
Please just go to the mingw64 forums and ask your questions there. This
really isn't on-topic for the Cygwin list.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple