This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bash loop using mintty
- From: Jeremy Bopp <jeremy at bopp dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 15:42:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: bash loop using mintty
- References: <email@example.com>
On 4/17/2010 3:31 PM, ERIC HO wrote:
> Hi Andy, you are right, I just tested it under xterm and bash loops as well with shift F12.
I just reproduced this problem with a simpler test case. Enter vi
editing mode under bash and then type ESC-;. That is, press the escape
key and then hit the semicolon key. I'm not sure why offhand, but the
semicolon while in vi-movement-mode causes bash to spin out.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple