This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: groff-1.20.1-1
- From: Andy Koppe <andy dot koppe at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 00:05:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: groff-1.20.1-1
- References: <20080815192404.GB12901@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <announce.20100419173902.GA6017@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
> I've made a new version of groff available for installation. ÂThis is an
> overdue refresh from ftp.gnu.org. ÂIt is reputed to fix the problem
> mentioned here:
It does indeed. No more funny quotes either. Thanks very much, also to
Matthias for pointing out the solution.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple