This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
ImageMagick shared libraries missing?
- From: Sivaram Neelakantan <nsivaram dot net at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 08:47:48 +0530
- Subject: ImageMagick shared libraries missing?
- Connect(): No such file or directory
- User-mail-address: email@example.com
After updating through setup, the montage and convert binaries
complain of missing shared libraries.
/usr/bin/montage.exe: error while loading shared libraries: ?: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/convert.exe: error while loading shared libraries: ?: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
How do I fix this? Is there any other package that needs to get
installed for the new version. The previous installed version was
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple