This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to Start Multiple Windows Apps Using Cygwin
- From: Thorsten Kampe <thorsten at thorstenkampe dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 09:37:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: How to Start Multiple Windows Apps Using Cygwin
- Connect(): No such file or directory
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Yu, Lei (Thu, 22 Apr 2010 15:27:32 +0800)
> ÂÂÂ I want to create a windows batch file, which can
> 1. initialize and start multiple Windows -- such as my gtalk and my MSN
> 2. keep the applications running
> 3. let the batch file itself exit without any trace.
> ÂÂÂ That is a bit difficult to achieve via normal windows batch file,
> since batch does not provide a background running mode [...]
Sure it does: "start"
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple