This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Strange problem with ssh-agent and ssh misbehaving (infinite loop) on two different versions of cygwin
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 10:18:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: Strange problem with ssh-agent and ssh misbehaving (infinite loop) on two different versions of cygwin
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Apr 21 23:12, Nex Magik wrote:
> It looks like something is making the socket connection go bad, but I
> can't think of anything at the moment.
> 27 27502786 [main] ssh-add 912 __set_winsock_errno: connect:1133 - winsock error 10061 -> errno 111
$ net helpmsg 10061
No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple