Re: bash/readline spinout in vi command mode (fix identified)

Got an update from the bash maintainer that the fix will be in the next readline release.

Hi Dave, in your one update that you used gdb to identify the looping readline routines. I'd appreciate if you could
show me the steps to do this so that I can do similar debugging myself next time. Thanks.

Eric.