This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: clamav-0.96-1
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 18:44:44 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: clamav-0.96-1
- References: <announce.4BD60B62.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2010-04-26 16:53, Reini Urban wrote:
* Huge package size: cygclamav-6.dll went from 720KB to 10MB
stripped, because llvm is linked statically.
clamav includes its own copy of llvm or you built it with your own llvm
* cygport falsely reports a libtool check error on postinstall.
I changed this locally from error to warn.
Those checks are there for a reason, and changing your copy of cygport
won't help other people building your package from source. What error
are you seeing and why do you think it is incorrect?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple