OCaml update / new maintainer?

Has anyone taken over maintainership of ocaml?  I seem to remember that we
had a volunteer a few months back...

ocaml needs to be updated.  The current version (3.08.1) is several years
old.  I'm currently trying to build the latest version of Unison, and the
build is failing.  There are changes in the Unison Makefile that seem to
use newer features of OCaml, but I can't be sure without trying it on a
more recent version.

Thanks,
Andrew.