Re: Cygwin Performance and stat()

Agreed, I would like to make a global change, however, unless I can talk
to the current maintainer of the fhandler* functions, it seems illogical
for me to change them (as I have about a week of cygwin dll experience).

Also my interest in performance is limited to a very certain subset of
executables : bash, rsync, stat, and du.  As an example find already seems
to have good performance under cygwin.