Re: ssh error

Gary .-4 wrote:

> (Or, IOW: I, at least, have seen your post, but I can't help you. Sorry.)

Neither am I able to provide a competent answer, or to reproduce your
problem (Vista client to Solaris sshd only).
On the surface, it seems to be a bash error to load a dll (?).
Did you run ./rebaseall; ./peflagsall after install?
[This advice is still valid, isn't it?]
Sorry if this is dumb|obvious|irrelevant...
Marc