Re: bash exits when test or [ ] is used in Windows Server 2008

On 6/6/2010 9:50 AM, Dick wrote:
I've found the problem (but no solution yet), this problem is caused by Xen
(google for: xen cygwin).
It might be a good idea to add it to the FAQ.

There have been some reports in the past about xen causing problems for Cygwin but they haven't risen to the level of "frequent" (as in FAQ ;-) ). I'm not sure why this is an issue with xen. It's definitely something to report to them if they aren't aware of the issue.

Holliston, MA 01746