Re: ssh error

On Jun  7 07:31, Andrew DeFaria wrote:
> On 06/07/2010 04:59 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:On Jun 5 10:21,
> Andrew DeFaria wrote:
> >>I'm surprised nobody has commented on this post as well as my
> >>prior post entitled "ssh problem" back on 5/21. Am I getting
> >>through? Can
> >>somebody at least say "Yes we've seen your post but don't have a
> >>response yet"?
> >I can login to 2K3 just fine. Is that a domain issue, perhaps?
> >http://cygwin.com/faq/faq.using.html#faq.using.sshd-in-domain
> >
> >Corinna
> I will look into this. However I can also log into 2K3 just fine
> also. Re-reading my summary: To summarize with pre-shared key I can
> only ssh with no command from XP -> Windows 2003. All other things
> fail like ssh with a command or scp. Without a pre-shared key,
> everything works.

I'm not sure about your terminology.  With pre-shared key you're talking
about public key authentication, right?  If so, I just tested this again
with Linux and XP Cygwin clients.  From both clients I can ssh with
command as well as scp, connecting with both, admin and non-admin
accounts.  So it's not a generic Cygwin problem afaics.  BLODA, maybe?

Corinna

Red Hat