Re: Can't install Fontforge; "No such file or directory."

Gregg Levine <gregg.drwho8 <at> gmail.com> writes:
> Hello!
> Justin for my peace of mind, please enter at a prompt "#bzip2 --help"
> or "#bzip2 --version". And then report back what that says. (What's
> inside the quotes of course, the pound mark was used to illustrate a
> prompt mark.)

When I entered "#bzip2 --version", Cygwin returned everything below:

bzip2, a bock-sorting file-compressor.  Version 1.0.5, 10-Dec-2007.

   Copyright <C> 1996-2007 by Julian Seward.

   it under the terms set out in the LICENSE file, which is included
   in the bzip2-1.0.5 source distribution.

   LICENSE file for more details.

bzip2: I won't write compressed data to a terminal.
bzip2: For help, type: 'bzip2 --help'.