RE: 'cp' utility bug when <dest-name>.exe file exist.

Perhaps it's worth considering adding a CYGWIN environment
variable option, e.g., exe_magic, and deliberately evolve
the code base towards checking this setting before invoking
exe magic. I, for one, never run my binaries in the Windows
environment, so exe magic has no benefit and numerous
disadvantages. The new option would default to ON, and
individual users could change their setting to OFF as the
evolution progresses to their satisfaction.

--Ken Nellis