Question on setup.exe

Hi there,

assume I had a cygwin installation on one computer with the local package directory located in c:\mylocalpackage.

Is it possible to copy this directory to a other  computer  and use the -L flag (local install) to install a identical copy of my Cygwin installation without  access to the net ??(because the content of the local package dir constist of dirs corresponding to the Cygwin mirrors)

Have fun
Norbert

Dipl. Phys.
Norbert Zacharias
Wind Measurements & Power Curve Measurements
DEWI GmbH
Ebertstrasse 96
26382 Wilhelmshaven
Germany

Tel.:   +49 4421 4808 876

Fax:    +49 4421 4808 843

Email:  N.Zacharias@dewi.de
Home:   http://http://www.dewi.de

DEWI GmbH - Deutsches Windenergie-Institut, Wilhelmshaven
Commercial Register No.: Amtsgericht Oldenburg, HRB 130241
Managing Director: Jens Peter Molly
Chairman of the supervisory board: Ministerialrat Dr. Niels Kämpny