Hello! I can't get to c:\Program Files using c:\Program/ Files\ any suggestions?

Hello!

I just recently upgraded to the newer version of cygwin and I am not unable to change directory into Program Files or My Documents using the forward slash. This was working before the upgrade and I was wondering what I should check to see how it was disabled. I have also tried using single quotation marks 'c:\Program Files' and this does not work either. I really don't want to mount all of the programs that I want to use that are installed in Program Files, and I can anyway because there are only 30 mount points possible and I have more than 30 programs in file folders with spaces in them in Program Files. Is there any way around this problem? Thanks!

Matt