Re: "Error opening terminal: cygwin." when attempting to start lynx

Greetings, Ken Brown!

>>> Since you're having problems, wouldn't it make sense to do a standard
>>> installation in C:/cygwin?
>>
>> It is installed in C:\Programs\Cygwin, which in turn located on the different
>> partition.

> I'm trying to guess what you did, based on your cygcheck output and the
> path you showed in an earlier post.  It looks like you installed cygwin
> in C:\Programs\Cygwin, then copied C:\Programs\Cygwin\bin into C:\bin,
> and then put the latter at the beginning of your path.  Is that correct?
>   If so, I'm not surprised that cygwin programs aren't working as you
> expect and that cygcheck can't find your installed packages.

Didn't copied. But nevermind, it was all messy enough before upgrading.
Total uninstall and a manual cleanup of disk and registry, then reinstall.
It looks like it working as it should now.

> P.S. Please reply only to the list, not to both me and the list.

Then set your reply-address to the list, if you don't want to receive private