Re: cygwin 1.7.5, perl *** fatal error TP_NUM_W_BUFS too smal

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 12:44:55PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 11:25:53PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:

>>>That makes a certain amount of sense since the error is due to path
>>>manipulation and gettext and msgfmt would be doing a lot of it.

>>>Sure.  Send it to me in private email please.  me at <myinitials> dot cx .
>>
>>Yaakov, if you sent this, I never got it.
>
>Got it.  Thanks Yaakov.  I see exactly what the problem is but I don't
>yet know how to fix it.
>
>Still pondering.

Yaakov's problem should be fixed in the latest snapshot.  Given the
nature of the problem, it is possible that there are other cases
lurking.

So, please try the snapshot and, if you still see the problem, Cygwin
will now produce a stackdump file.  If so, please send it along here.
It's not going to be very large.

http://cygwin.com/snapshots/

cgf