svn do nothing

Hi,

After I upgrade my cygwin to the latest version. the 'svn' program
always returns nothing for me for any svn commands including the very
simple 'svn --version' command.  It just simply return to the next
command prompt without any output or an error.  What's wrong with it?

    -- Schopenhauer

narke
public key at http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371 (narkewoody@gmail.com)