crontab installation fails?

Hi folks,

I tried to install crontab on my windows7 with my admin account and get
two problems.

1. Error ist the
Error in openPolicy (LsaOpenPolicy returned
0xc0000022=STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED)!

2. cygrunsrv: Error installing a service: OpenSCManager:  Win32 error 5:
Zugriff verweigert

What is the fault. Have my admin account not enough permissions?

Here the complete protocoll.
-------------------protokoll
bash-3.2$ /usr/bin/cron-config
Do you want to install the cron daemon as a service? (yes/no) yes
Enter the value of CYGWIN for the daemon: [ ]

You must decide under what account the cron daemon will run.
If you are the only user on this machine, the daemon can run as
yourself.
   This gives access to all network drives but only allows you as user.
To run multiple users, cron must change user context without knowing
  the passwords. There are three methods to do that, as explained in
  http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/ntsec.html#ntsec-nopasswd1
If all the cron users have executed "passwd -R" (see man passwd),
  which provides access to network drives, or if you are using the
  cyglsa package, then cron should run under the local system account.
Otherwise you need to have or to create a privileged account.
  This script will help you do so.
Do you want the cron daemon to run as yourself? (yes/no) yes
Error in openPolicy (LsaOpenPolicy returned
0xc0000022=STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED)!

WARNING: Make sure you have the privilege to logon as a service.

Please enter the password for user '__Install':
Reenter:
cygrunsrv: Error installing a service: OpenSCManager:  Win32 error 5:
Zugriff verweigert

Running cron_diagnose ...
... no problem found.

In case of problem, examine the log file for cron,
/var/log/cron.log, and the Windows event log (using /usr/bin/cronevents)
for information about the problem cron is having.

If you cannot fix the problem, then report it to cygwin@cygwin.com.
Please run the script /usr/bin/cronbug and ATTACH its output
(the file cronbug.txt) to your e-mail.

WARNING: PATH may be set differently under cron than in interactive
shells.
         Names such as "find" and "date" may refer to Windows programs.