promblem sending email as normal user

Hi folk

i tried to send mail as normal windows user and get the following error.

$ /usr/sbin/ssmtp email@domain.de < /tmp/mail.txt
ssmtp: Cannot open mailhub:25

When I make this from the admin account everything works fine. The mail
ist send.

Even after chmod 7755 /usr/sbin/ssmtp I got the error.

What is the fault.

Regards
  Franz