Re: [1.7.5] python2.5 bad installation?

Hi Jason,

Jason Tishler wrote:
On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 09:59:30AM -0400, Edward Lam wrote:
I just updated my cygwin installation and it looks like my old
python2.5 installation has been corrupted?

When you updated your Cygwin installation, you updated Python to python-2.6.5-2:

So is the python2.5 distribution effectively removed from cygwin? I didn't do anything special when I ran setup.exe, it just automatically picks up the latest packages and I just hit the install button.

Now that I've unintentionally updated, what should I do to fix python 2.5? Uninstall the python 2.6 package?

Thanks,
-Edward