Re: Incomplete downloads reported across several mirrors

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 10:53:19AM -0400, Lee Rothstein wrote:
>On 6/24/2010 7:42 AM, Jason Pyeron wrote:

Please don't contribute to spam to cygwin/cygwin-owner.  There is no
reason whatsoever to include their email addresses in messages.

Ditto, the email header.

>>> Is it possible that there are a lot of people at work
>>> updating their systems?
>>>
>> It is more likely that there is a proxy or whatnot in the way of your download.
>>
>Perhaps, you're right about the proxy intervention point, but I too am
>having this problem, and to my knowledge there is no proxy.

setup.exe hasn't changed since April so it's hard to see how any problem
you'd be having would be related to anything other than your local
network configuration.

cgf