AW: [bulk] - Re: Mirror Problems

Hi Andy,

Strange ! How long does it take to get the package list from them ??
I give up after 2 min where nothing happened

> Andy
>

> ps: Btw, your habit of starting a new thread for every reply is rather
> annoying.

Sorry don't know what your want .

> Please consider changing your subscription from digest to
> message-by-message and use your mailer to dump Cygwin mail into a
> separate folder.

Don't get the point why this setup of my mailer should have an influence on the  mail it self. Btw it is still as you suggest.

Have fun
Norbert

Dipl. Phys.
Norbert Zacharias
Wind Measurements & Power Curve Measurements
DEWI GmbH
Ebertstrasse 96
26382 Wilhelmshaven
Germany

Tel.:   +49 4421 4808 876

Fax:    +49 4421 4808 843

Email:  N.Zacharias@dewi.de
Home:   http://http://www.dewi.de

DEWI GmbH - Deutsches Windenergie-Institut, Wilhelmshaven
Commercial Register No.: Amtsgericht Oldenburg, HRB 130241
Managing Director: Jens Peter Molly
Chairman of the supervisory board: Ministerialrat Dr. Niels Kämpny