Re: Incomplete downloads reported across several mirrors

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 3:27 PM, Dan Platt <> wrote:
> ?<cygwin.somos <at> xoxy.net> writes:
>

>> I might suggest someone checking if their hard drive happens to be
>> full or nearly so.
>>

> I'm having the same problem since Tuesday - plenty of disk space for it.
>

> --
> Problem reports: ? ? ? http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> FAQ: ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? http://cygwin.com/faq/
> Documentation: ? ? ? ? http://cygwin.com/docs.html

Hello!
Well folks its now 4AM EDT on the Saturday since this problem has
started. My update routines all ended up the same way. However it
seems the program did indeed succeed in retrieving everything after
all.

The question as to why it is happening still remains.

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@gmail.com