Re: DHCP and resolv.conf

It's not possible to do it with a Windows service that updates
resolv.conf whenever a new DHCP lease is obtained, or, if that's not
possible, a cronjob that periodically polls for new nameservers
obtained from DHCP? I don't know enough about Windows to know if
there's an API for accessing the required information.

Alex