Re: DHCP and resolv.conf

I really thought I'd posted this before, but can't find it with
Google. I run the attached script, which is mostly a gawk program,
from my .bashrc and .profile on my laptop. This ensures that my
resolv.conf gets configured correctly for the current network
connection each time I start a new interactive shell. This is really
more frequently than it probably needs to be, but it gets the job done
for me and I've never really noticed a significant delay from it.

Steven