Re: ImageMagick 6.4.0.6-2 does not work out-of-the-box on a fresh Cygwin install: Possible package dependency issue?

As a temporary fudge hack workaround bodge to get things moving, I have attempted to find the missing DLLs.

== cyggomp-1.dll ==

Try installing libgomp1 4.3.4-3 "GOMP shared runtime" ?

== cygltdl-7.dll ==

Try installing libltdl7 2.2.7a-15 "Libtool's dynamic loader (runtime)" ?

== cygtiff-5.dll ==

Try installing libtiff5 3.9.2-1 "TIFF image library (runtime)" ?

After installing these three packages, I can now run "convert" and "identify".

Assuming these three packages are required for the correct operation of ImageMagick, can they please be added to the dependencies list for ImageMagick, please?

(Where is the Cygwin bug tracker?)

Bill