Re: Incomplete downloads reported across several mirrors

--- Mer 30/6/10, Jim Lawson  ha scritto:

> > I still have this kind of problem. Does anyone know is
> it should be so?
> > More info:
> > 1) gcc: C compiler upgrade helper - version 3.4.4.999
> > 2) glib: Gnome C function library (1.2 sources) -
> version 1.2.10-10
> > 3) libgnomecanvas2: GNOME canvas widget library
> (sources) - version 2.26.0-1

gcc and glib are empty package,

from setup.ini
install: release/gcc/gcc-3.4.4-999.tar.bz2 46
install: release/GNOME/glib/glib-1.2.10-10.tar.bz2 46

a 46 byte package is an empty bzipped tar file.

They are there to allow the pull of other packages,
unfortunately setup forget to tick them and reinstall them
every time.

libgnomecanvas2 is the source package of
  libgnomecanvas2-devel
  libgnomecanvas2_0

I see no package requiring it, all dependency are for
libgnomecanvas2_0

Marco