Re: Windows Server 2008 64-bit setup.exe/bash problem - Amazon Cloud

I promise this is not me posting under another name!  Well, it's good to
hear someone else is having this exact problem too at least.  Michael, I
haven't found any solution to this yet.

Ernest
UN-altered REPRODUCTION and DISSEMINATION of
this IMPORTANT information is ENCOURAGED.