Windows GUI programs (e.g. notepad) start but are invisible after ssh login

This is what I do:

1) Start sshd
       cygrunsrv -S sshd

2) Login over ssh
       ssh ko@localhost

3) Start a Windows application (notepad, calc, whatever).

The application starts (it is listed in the Process
Explorer), however its windows are invisible.

How do I change this behavior and display the application?
I (obviously) do not want to export the window to another
$DISPLAY in the X11 fashion. I just want the app to be
visible on the machine where sshd is running.

Any help greatly appreciated,
Koszalek

Mariola juz gra ... a Ty co robisz ?
Sprawdz >>> http://linkint.pl/f277a