Re: problem installing libxml

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 12:40:03 -0400
> Von: +cygwin+maillinglist+eb14c9acbd.reply-to-list-only-lh#cygwin.com@spamgourmet.com
> An: cygwin@cygwin.com
> Betreff: Re: problem installing libxml

> On 7/8/2010 9:47 AM, cygwin.20.maillinglist@spamgourmet.com wrote:
> > Hi Folks,
> >
> > I have the problem to install libxml. Alter Starting setup as admin I
> proceed
> > to the selection of the download, select the mirror
> > http://cygwin.mirrors.hoobly.com. Enter libxml under Search and found
> libxml
> > in the Gnome folder.
> >
> > When I select the first libxml the setup crashes
> >
> > How can I install libxml?
> >
> > I need the libxml to compile xml2.
>
> I already had this installed but reinstalling worked fine.  Did you use
> the latest 'setup.exe' from cygwin.com?

I checked that the setup.exe which I was running is the same which I download from http://www.cygwin.com/ .

Could you please tell me from which mirror you download it, so that I can try from that mirror.

Thanks
  Franz
--
IMPORTANT
If you send me email directly it will be deleted.

GRATIS fÃr alle GMX-Mitglieder: Die maxdome Movie-FLAT!