Re: Need to uninstall many packages, how?

Greetings, Brad De Vries!

> BTW, I second the motion to fix setup.exe.

You're not even third, as I'm aware.
>From the past discussions, people is well aware of the issue, the real problem
is to get someone to actually do something about it. The human power are
lacking...

Good suggestion with clearing cache, though...
Enough to rename it's parent directory, however.

--
WBR,

Sorry for my terrible english...