second copy of bash bug?

Hello,

I ran a second copy of bash (version 3.2.49-23) and then I ran "tail -f somefile" in the first copy and "tail -f someotherfile" in the second copy.  Then I hit ctrl-c in the second copy and then I hit ctrl-c in the first copy and, I could not see anything that I typed in the second copy.

But characters were going there because if I hit Enter they appeared.  I tried to hit ctrl-l (ell) and that did nothing.  The first copy appears to be fine though.

I'm at work so I can't really respond but I did want to report this.

Robert