Incomplete installation of subversion

Hi!

I have a reasonably up to date cygwin installation (did an update a
week ago or so).
Today I run the latest setup (v2.708). In Pending I saw a few libX
packages and minttty 0.8.1.

Then I selected subversion for install.
On "Next" I got a dialog saying that subversion depended on additional packages.
I clicked... I don't really remember what, I guess it was OK or Yes.

Then it installed subversion and the updates.

But when I started mintty and entered svn, I got this:

$ svn
/usr/bin/svn.exe: error while loading shared libraries: ?: cannot open

I started Setup again, and now under Pending I see:
 - wouldn't it be wonderful to be able to copy paste text from dialogs?
 - crypt
 - libgdm4
 - libopenldap2_3_0
 - libopenssl098
 - libpq5
 - libproxy0
 - minires

So what did I do wrong?

I am waiting with the install of the above packages in case you have a
question about the current state of my system.

Regards,
David