Re: Existence check fails on Cygwin Perl

I can't reproduce, but I'm already running Cygwin 1.7.6.  I have a vague
memory that we already had a report along these lines and that I patched
this at one point...  I *think* that's what is successfully hidden
behind the "Fix erroneous handling of devices in path checking." message
in the announcement...

Corinna

Oh fudge! Great. You know corp America - always back a few versions! They'll never get up to the newest version of Cygwin before my contract runs out!

But thanks, I guess it's time for me to update Cygwin again... I knew it would come does to something in Cygwin's handling of such UNC paths.

--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
I was thinking that women should put pictures of missing husbands on beer cans.