Network drives & ssh access

I have a network drive set up to auto-reconnect at startup, which appears to work fine. If I start cygwin after logging in, I can see the drive in the /cygwin directory.

However, I cannot see the drive in the /cygwin directory when connecting via Cygwin's OpenSSH. My guess is that ssh starts before the drive shows up. Running "net use" from the SSH connection says it is unavailable:

build@zre-win-002 /
$ net use
New connections will be remembered.

Status Local Remote Network

Unavailable  Z:        \\X.X.X.X\Zbuild3  Microsoft Windows Network
The command completed successfully.

From the system itself:

build@zre-win-002 / $ net use New connections will be remembered.

Status Local Remote Network

OK           Z:        \\X.X.X.X\Zbuild3  Microsoft Windows Network
The command completed successfully.

Trying to run "net use Z:" doesn't help any. Any ideas on what I can do to make this drive show up so I can access it when accessing the windows box remotely?

Thanks,
Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount