Re: simulating console input

On Fri, Sep 03 2010, Andy Koppe wrote:

> I've written a utility called 'conin' that translates pty input to
> console events. Perhaps that'll do the job. See here:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/mintty-discuss/browse_thread/thread/1f9cf480117b8a0b

Great, it works!  It's as easy as "echo y | conin DosProgram" :)

It works also very well with "conin net use ..."

IMHO, this program should be mentioned here:
http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using-effectively.html#using-console

Thank you very much!

Thanks also to Oleksandr for the java-script!

Cheers, Peter

--
Contact information: http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/