Re: simplifying rebaseall

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 07:38:03PM +0200, Al wrote:
> Hi,

Hello,

> It's familiar that regular programs have a doc, man etc. It's also
> familiar that small maintenance scripts don't have. Even your posting
> has more lines the he rebaseall script itself. So you wouldn't really
> follow the search path for docs you give here. That there is a readme
> for such a small script is the positive execption. But I have doubts
> that many people will find it.

I guess for many people cygwin is their first contact with a *NIX like
environment, but given your previous knowledge in Linux, it could also
have been and option to inspect the package contents:

cygcheck -l rebase

Regards.

--
Huella de clave primaria: 0FDA C36F F110 54F4 D42B  D0EB 617D 396C 448B 31EB