Re: nodosfilewarning not working

On 10/12/2010 10:10 PM, Autotoonz wrote:
defaria wrote:
Being as Chris is the project manager for Cygwin (and an all around nice
and competent guy) I can pretty much guarantee you that yes he did test
it. Wait... He just posted and yes he did do it. This leads me to ask -
did you try it? Exactly that, what Chris posted? And if you did and it
failed can you provide evidence?
Yeah I did try it originally from batch files, but unfortunately I didn't
allow for my batch file calling another batch file and losing the
environment variable.
And because I'd read a previous post about this problem (with no solution),
I wrongly assumed that there was a bug in CYGWIN which nobody cares about.
Otherwise, I would not have jumped the gun here and suggested that it was
punishment to DOS users.
Besides, Windoze and DOS has plenty of punishment for users as it is! :D
Ah. OK. Well don't forget: http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#BWAM