Re: OpenGL under Cygwin with GtkGlExt

Stedy <dillmann dot stefan at web dot de> wrote:

> Hi,

Hi Stedy,

> I'm using Cygwin under Windows Vista and have installed the OpenGL Libs at
> Cygwin setup.
>
> Now im trying to configure GtkGlExt (with ./configure). But I get a message
> "GL not installed"..

Are you configuring to use OpenGL in an X11 window? If yes, you need the libGL* packages,
not the opengl package, which is meant for native Win32 graphics.

> Can you help me?
>
> Regards

André Bleau, Cygwin's volunteer OpenGL package maintainer.

Please send any question or comment about the opengl package to cygwin at cygwin dot com,
not to directly to me.