Re: PATH with spaces

Thanks everyone for the very quick reply...

I first did as Vincent advised and installed a make on the cygwin itself...
and removed all the reference to the windows program files folder from the
path. Then it worked, but I think I will try what you've said Dave, if I
find anything useful I will post to the forum!

Many thanks!