Re: svn

On 2/11/2011 12:08 AM, Gary wrote:
> David Rothenberger wrote:
>
>> I would diff the TortoiseSVN checkout and the Cygwin client's
>> checkout. Maybe that will show you what's different and help us
>> understand why.
>
> Well I did, and assuming I used the correct command, the differences are
> only to be found in the .svn/entries files:

I would have excluded the .svn directories from the comparison myself.
If the files checked out in both directories are byte-for-byte identical
(including binary files), I can't see how svn could be the culprit.

Unless perhaps the permissions on some of the DLLs are different. It
might be worth using cacls to inspect the ACLs on some of the DLLs.

Brain damage is all in your head.
                -- Karl Lehenbauer