Re: svn

On 2/14/2011 3:11 AM, Gary wrote:
David Rothenberger wrote:
If the files checked out in both directories are byte-for-byte identical
(including binary files), I can't see how svn could be the culprit.

If I can replace svn in the sequence with something else, for example tortoise, and everything then works, then Cygwin/svn *is* the culprit.

Not necessarily ... it could be the underlying ssh, if you are using svn over ssh, and it could be BLODA interfering with cygwin ...

Best wishes -- Eliot Moss