Please hold off testing [was Re: YA call to test cygwin snapshot]

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 12:47:38PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>I'd appreciate another round of testing on the latest Cygwin snapshot.
>
>Please test it out and note successes/failures.
>
>When you do that, please include platform information, e.g., Windows 7 64-bit,
>Windows 2003 32-bit, etc.
>
>There is no need to download the full .tar.bz2 file for this testing.  Just
>installing the DLL should suffice.
>
>Thanks.
>
>cgf

As mentioned here:

I've found a Windows XP bug which I don't yet know how to deal with so
please don't bother testing snapshots until I announce that I have some
sort of solution.

My time is limited currently so it probably won't be address this until
late in the weekend.

cgf