This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin C++ problem
- From: Bruce Cran <bruce at cran dot org dot uk>
- To: spot135 <aca08sas at shef dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 10:01:51 +0000
- Subject: Re: Cygwin C++ problem
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, 2011-03-12 at 12:56 -0800, spot135 wrote:
> I'm hopping its something simply related to cygwin some how not passing the
> variables correctly, I'm really just after somebody pointing me in the right
> direction because I'm really quite stumped as to what it could be...
The application that's being run is g++-4, not quicknet. What's the
command you use to run it?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple