[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gzip-1.4-1

The gzip package has been updated to version 1.4-1.  This is just a
refresh of the sources from  I've had it sitting in my
"todo" queue for a long time; the recent discussion on the cygwin
mailing list reminded me to finally get this released.

For a brief description of this package, and a listing of the files it
contains, see .  The GNU project page
is located here: .

To update your installation, click on the "setup.exe" link on the web page.  This downloads setup.exe to your system.
Then, run setup and keep clicking "Next".

If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list.

If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, please
use the automated form at:

If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:

Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.