This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gzip-1.4-1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 15:42:45 -0400
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gzip-1.4-1
- References: <20060530003022.GA7766@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <20070127160738.GA23403@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <20070427161628.GA1207@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <20070723232738.GA27123@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The gzip package has been updated to version 1.4-1. This is just a
refresh of the sources from ftp.gnu.org. I've had it sitting in my
"todo" queue for a long time; the recent discussion on the cygwin
mailing list reminded me to finally get this released.
For a brief description of this package, and a listing of the files it
contains, see http://cygwin.com/packages/gzip . The GNU project page
is located here: http://www.gnu.org/software/gzip/ .
To update your installation, click on the "setup.exe" link on the
http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your system.
Then, run setup and keep clicking "Next".
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, please
use the automated form at:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple