This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Released : udunits-2.1.21-1
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 22:56:10 +0100
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Released : udunits-2.1.21-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
udunits (source) / libudunits-devel / libudunits0
are available in the Cygwin distribution:
1st Release for cygwin
The UDUNITS-2 package provides support for units of physical quantities.
Its three main components are:
1) a C library for units of physical quantities;
2) a utility; for obtaining the definition of a unit and for
converting numeric values between compatible units;
3) an extensive database of units.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list,
look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this
message. Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that
is available starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple